This is the complete set of 13 modules required for the EASA Part 66 B1.1 Airplane/Turbine certification.
Each module in this series has been approved by Civil Aviation Authorities around the world for Part 147 schools within those countries. Each is fully compliant, at the required B1.1 levels, and fully aligned with appendix 1 of Part 66.
To students and current A&P mechanics: In general you will find the EASA curricula similar to, but at higher knowledge levels than A&P. This is especially true for modules 5 and 9 which are significantly more in-depth, and module 10 which will be completely new. For questions regarding this series or for a list of Part 147 schools in which B1.1 examinations can be taken based on this series, please write or call.
As with all ATB B1 and B2 modules, the purchase of this manual includes a free two-year revision service subscription. To enter your subscription, follow the instructions shown on page 2 of each book. Then, for two years of purchase, if any changes or updates occur in this book for regulatory or other reasons, you will receive by email an eBook version of that complete new edition.
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
- 0101 - EASA Module 01 B1/B2 - Mathematics
- 0103 - EASA Module 02 B1 - Physics
- 0106 - EASA Module 03 B1B2 - Electrical Fundamentals
- 0107 - EASA Module 04 B1 - Electronic Fundamentals
- 0110 - EASA Module 05 B1 - Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument Systems
- 0113 - EASA Module 06 B1 - Materials and Hardware
- 0116 - EASA Module 07A B1 - Maintenance Practices
- 0119 - EASA Module 08 B1/B2 - Basic Aerodynamics
- 0121 - EASA Module 09A B1/B2 - Human Factors
- 0123 - EASA Module 10 B1/B2 - Aviation Legislation
- 0126 - EASA Module 11A B1 - Turbine Aeroplane, Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- 0134 - EASA Module 15 B1 - Gas Turbine Engines
- 0138 - EASA Module 17 B1 - Propeller
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 2 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday-Friday (except holidays) are shipped out the same day. FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day, and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) for same day shipping.
Shipping Within the USA
- Standard shipping options for all U.S. addresses are your choice of FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, U.S. Postal Media Mail and U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
- Free Shipping in Continental US on retail orders over $95 is by standard mail (USPS) for residences and FedEx Ground for commercial addresses. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders.
US Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground is a fully traceable and fully insured service with times and costs about the same as Priority Mail. We recommend FedEx Ground for all shipments so your package will arrive on a timelier basis and in good condition.
- FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time for same day shipping. As with all FedEx services, it is fully traceable, insured, and will arrive on a timely basis in the best packaging available.
FedEx Service Explanations
- Standard Overnight delivers the next business day (Mon-Fri, except holidays and weekends) at the time of day when your FedEx driver normally serves your shipping address.
- Priority Overnight delivers before noon by adjusting the driver's normal route to insure early delivery. Because Priority Overnight is not available everywhere, we do not list it in the standard choices. If you require early morning delivery, please call or email before noon (MST) so we can confirm its availability in your area.
- Saturday Delivery is a special option for overnight orders placed on Fridays. Because Saturday service is not available everywhere, we do not list in the standard choices. If you require Saturday delivery, please call or email before noon on Friday (MST) so that we may confirm its availability in your area.
- 2nd Day Service is also measured in business days. Thus an order placed on Thursday will arrive on Monday, and an order placed on Friday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Exceptions and delays: Almost always, FedEx provides reliable on-time service (far better than the post office). However as all transportation is subject to delay due to weather or other factors, neither FedEx nor ATB can absolutely guarantee on time delivery of any package.
- Media Mail is very unpredictable. We've seen mail packages cross the country in 2 days and other take 2 weeks to cross town. Postal shipments are untrackable and uninsurable (regardless of what the post office says). Do not choose media mail if you are in a rush. You may get lucky, but if it doesn't arrive as soon as you expect there is nothing we can do about it.
- Priority Mail is just a little bit more predictable than standard mail. Typical shipping times are 3-4 days to the west coast or mid-west, and 5-6 days to the east coast. However as it is still untrackable and uninsurable (regardless of what the post office says); if it does not arrive on time there is nothing we can do about it.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout formor give us a call.
- APO and FPO military addresses are considered US addresses regardless of the country in which you serve. Please enter United States as your country and your APO/FPO zip code in that box.
- Standard International shipping options and costs are displayed on the checkout page once you have entered your order. Please note that many countries charge various taxes and duties when you receive your order. These taxes are NOT determined or collected by us and so are NOT included with your shipping total at time of checkout. If your shipment can be marked in some way to help with these matters, please let us know in the "comments" box of the checkout page. If you do not pay the duties and taxes associated with your order or refuse your package for any reason, we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping to your location and the cost to return the order to our warehouse.
- We strongly recommend FedEx for all international shipping. Choosing FedEx shipping is the only way to guarantee your order will be successfully delivered. International postal shipments are NOT trackable or insurable and so the successful delivery of your order can not be guaranteed. If your international postal shipment does not arrive or is damaged enroute there is nothing we can do about it. You would have lost your money. Aircraft Technical Book Company WILL NOT replace merchandise lost or damaged in the international postal system! Orders over $200 which are paid by credit card can not ship postal. If you want your large order to ship postal it must be paid for by wire transfer, check or money order (see payment options).
- Freight Forwarders are a safe and economical method of shipping larger orders (over 50 kg). If you do not currently use a freight forwarder, please ask us to recommend one which serves your area.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- If you would like your package marked in a specific way to help it clear your country's customs, please note your request in the comments section of the checkout form.
Featured positive reviews:
The call center support was magnificent and the delivery is so fast. I got my order just few days after I completed my transaction.