This set includes each fully compliant study module required for both B1.1 or B2 at its more advanced level between both the B1.1 (airplane-turbine) and B2 (avionics) licenses.
So, for modules 2, 6, 7, and 15 (M15 covers M14) you will receive the more advanced B1 version, and for modules 4 and 5, you will receive the more advanced B2 version. . Other modules are either identical to both B1.1 and B2 or are unique to that license. The only exception being M7.4 where the B2 chapter is higher than B1. So for the paper version of M7, you will receive the complete B1 book, plus a supplement of the B2 chapter 4.
Thus the purpose of this set is to have the entire B1/B2 library, but without duplication of those repeated modules
Module Editions and Updates
ATB EASA Modules are in a constant state of review for quality, regulatory updates, and new technologies. This book's edition is given in the revision log above. Update notices will be available Online at Module Revisions Page If you would like to be notified when changes occur, please join our mailing list at www.actechbooks.com
For schools considering the adoption of ATB modules as your primary student notes, we offer various additional services including projectable image banks, examination question databases, and generous additional support for instructors and your requirements for competent authorities.
- 0101 - EASA Module 01 B1/B2 - Mathematics
- 0103 - EASA Module 02 B1 - Physics
- 0106 - EASA Module 03 B1/B2 - Electrical Fundamentals
- 0108 - EASA Module 04 B2 - Electronic Fundamentals
- 0111 - EASA Module 05 B2 - Digital Techniques Electronic Instrument Systems
- 0113 - EASA Module 06 B1 - Materials and Hardware
- 0116 - EASA Module 07A B1 - Maintenance Practices
- 0119 - EASA Module 08 B1/B2 - Basic Aerodynamics
- 0121 - EASA Module 09A B1B2 - Human Factors
- 0123 - EASA Module 10 B1/B2 - Aviation Legislation
- 0126 - EASA Module 11A B1 - Turbine Aeroplane, Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- 0130 - EASA Module 13 B2 - Aircraft Structures and Systems
- 0134 - EASA Module 15 B1 - Gas Turbine Engines
- 0138 - EASA Module 17 B1 - Propellers
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 2 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday-Friday (except holidays) are shipped out the same day. FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day, and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) for same day shipping.
Shipping Within the USA
- Standard shipping options for all U.S. addresses are your choice of FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, and U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
- Free Shipping in Continental US on retail orders over $95 is by standard mail (USPS) for residences and FedEx Ground for commercial addresses. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders.
US Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground is a fully traceable and fully insured service with times and costs about the same as Priority Mail. We recommend FedEx Ground for all shipments so your package will arrive on a timelier basis and in good condition.
- FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time for same day shipping. As with all FedEx services, it is fully traceable, insured, and will arrive on a timely basis in the best packaging available.
FedEx Service Explanations
- Standard Overnight delivers the next business day (Mon-Fri, except holidays and weekends) at the time of day when your FedEx driver normally serves your shipping address.
- 2nd Day Service is also measured in business days. For example, an order placed on Thursday will arrive on Monday, and an order placed on Friday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Exceptions and delays: FedEx provides reliable on time service (far better than the post office). However, as all transportation is subject to delay due to weather or other factors, neither FedEx nor ATB can absolutely guarantee on time delivery of any package.
- Priority Mail is just a little bit more predictable than standard mail. Typical shipping times are 3-4 days to the West Coast or Midwest, and 5-6 days to the East Coast. However, if it does not arrive on time there is nothing we can do about it.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- APO and FPO military addresses are considered US addresses regardless of the country in which you serve. Please enter United States as your country and your APO/FPO zip code in that box.
- Standard International shipping options and costs are displayed on the checkout page once you have entered your order. Please note that many countries charge various taxes and duties when you receive your order. These taxes are NOT determined or collected by us and so are NOT included with your shipping total at time of checkout. If your shipment can be marked in some way to help with these matters, please let us know in the "comments" box of the checkout page. If you do not pay the duties and taxes associated with your order or refuse your package for any reason, we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping to your location and the cost to return the order to our warehouse.
- We strongly recommend FedEx for all international shipping. Choosing FedEx shipping is the only way to guarantee your order will be successfully delivered.
- Freight Forwarders are a safe and economical method of shipping larger orders (over 50 kg). If you do not currently use a freight forwarder, please ask us to recommend one which serves your area.
- If you would like your package marked in a specific way to help it clear your country's customs, please note your request in the comments section of the checkout form.