This is a complete book set for the entire A&P program used by most Part 147 A&P schools featuring the FAA 8083-ATB Handbooks and matching test guides, workbooks, plus AC43.13, and the current FARs. Besides their excellent quality, these are the single source of all FAA A&P written and oral test questions. Purchasing this full kit at once saves you time and money and allows you to explore the future sections of your classes as your interest in the various topics grows.
The kit includes the current editions of each of the following:
- 0001 - FAA-H-8083-30A-ATB A&P General Handbook
- 0002 - FAA-H-8083-31A-ATB A&P Airframe Handbook Volume 1
- 0003 - FAA-H-8083-31A-ATB A&P Airframe Handbook Volume 2
- 0004 - FAA-H-8083-32A-ATB A&P Powerplant Handbook
- 0006 - General Test Guide (matching 8083-30A Handbook)
- 0007 - Airframe Test Guide (matching 8083-31A Handbook)
- 0008 - Powerplant Test Guide (matching 8083-32A Handbook)
- 0010 - General Workbook (matching 8083-30A Handbook)
- 0011 - Airframe Workbook (matching 8083-31A Handbook)
- 0012 - Powerplant Workbook (matching 8083-32A Handbook)
- 0015 - AC 43.13 1B/2B - Acceptable Methods of Aircraft Inspection and Repair
- 0444- Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR-AMT)
Those purchasing the set in print format will receive the ASA version of the current FAR-AMT. Those purchasing the eBook set will receive the ATB edition. Those purchasing the book + eBook bundle will receive both.
Before ordering any kit, check with your instructor to be sure these are the exact books required by your school. If you find that your school's requirement is different, please contact us by phone or email so we can reconfigure the kit to be exactly as needed.
To Part 147 Schools and Training Organizations:
As all programs are different, custom book kits designed for your school's curriculum and teaching style are available to your specifications. Please call (970) 726-5111 and let us create this custom package for you.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 2 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday-Friday (except holidays) are shipped out the same day. FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day, and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) for same day shipping.
Shipping Within the USA
- Standard shipping options for all U.S. addresses are your choice of FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, and U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
- Free Shipping in Continental US on retail orders over $95 is by standard mail (USPS) for residences and FedEx Ground for commercial addresses. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders.
US Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground is a fully traceable and fully insured service with times and costs about the same as Priority Mail. We recommend FedEx Ground for all shipments so your package will arrive on a timelier basis and in good condition.
- FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time for same day shipping. As with all FedEx services, it is fully traceable, insured, and will arrive on a timely basis in the best packaging available.
FedEx Service Explanations
- Standard Overnight delivers the next business day (Mon-Fri, except holidays and weekends) at the time of day when your FedEx driver normally serves your shipping address.
- 2nd Day Service is also measured in business days. For example, an order placed on Thursday will arrive on Monday, and an order placed on Friday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Exceptions and delays: FedEx provides reliable on time service (far better than the post office). However, as all transportation is subject to delay due to weather or other factors, neither FedEx nor ATB can absolutely guarantee on time delivery of any package.
- Priority Mail is just a little bit more predictable than standard mail. Typical shipping times are 3-4 days to the west coast or midwest, and 5-6 days to the east coast. However, if it does not arrive on time there is nothing we can do about it.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- APO and FPO military addresses are considered US addresses regardless of the country in which you serve. Please enter United States as your country and your APO/FPO zip code in that box.
- Standard International shipping options and costs are displayed on the checkout page once you have entered your order. Please note that many countries charge various taxes and duties when you receive your order. These taxes are NOT determined or collected by us and so are NOT included with your shipping total at time of checkout. If your shipment can be marked in some way to help with these matters, please let us know in the "comments" box of the checkout page. If you do not pay the duties and taxes associated with your order or refuse your package for any reason, we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping to your location and the cost to return the order to our warehouse.
- We strongly recommend FedEx for all international shipping. Choosing FedEx shipping is the only way to guarantee your order will be successfully delivered.
- Freight Forwarders are a safe and economical method of shipping larger orders (over 50 kg). If you do not currently use a freight forwarder, please ask us to recommend one which serves your area.
- If you would like your package marked in a specific way to help it clear your country's customs, please note your request in the comments section of the checkout form.
Featured positive reviews:
I believe one book from kit is still on back order
Other then that, ya’ll are the best.
The other books arrived in tip top shape.
The new edition 2022 FARS is expected to arrive today.