These A&P Workbooks match chapter by chapter with the H-8083-30, -31, and -32 series FAA Handbooks and are often used by instructors for review, assignments, and mid-term quizzes.
Each chapter of the Workbooks include 3 sections:
- 1] Knowledge review short answer questions
- 2] Knowledge application long answer questions
- 3] Final multiple choice chapter exam
Answers are provided in the back pages for sections 1 and 2, but not for the final chapter exams.
See the full table of contents and sample pages with the LOOK INSIDE link above.
For instructors who prefer each workbook to be completely without the answers;
In paper books, all pages are perforated, allowing the answer pages to be removed before presentation to the student.
If in ebook, a special edition is available with all answer pages removed. Please call to request an edition without answers.
In addition, in paper books, each page is perforated allow small groups of pages to be removed by students for submission of assignments. A student signature and date space is also given at the end of the section for this purpose.
In the ebook edition, on-screen answers are enabled for electronic submission of that group of pages.
Aircraft Technical Book Company offers full instructor support for this A&P series; including matching workbooks and test guides for students and free image banks for instructors who teach with this set.
- 0010 - FAA-H-8083-30A-ATB - General Workbook
- 0011 - FAA-H-8083-31A-ATB - Airframe Workbook
- 0012 - FAA-H-8083-32A-ATB - Powerplant Workbook
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 2 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday-Friday (except holidays) are shipped out the same day. FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day, and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) for same day shipping.
Shipping Within the USA
- Standard shipping options for all U.S. addresses are your choice of FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, and U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
- Free Shipping in Continental US on retail orders over $95 is by standard mail (USPS) for residences and FedEx Ground for commercial addresses. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders.
US Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground is a fully traceable and fully insured service with times and costs about the same as Priority Mail. We recommend FedEx Ground for all shipments so your package will arrive on a timelier basis and in good condition.
- FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time for same day shipping. As with all FedEx services, it is fully traceable, insured, and will arrive on a timely basis in the best packaging available.
FedEx Service Explanations
- Standard Overnight delivers the next business day (Mon-Fri, except holidays and weekends) at the time of day when your FedEx driver normally serves your shipping address.
- 2nd Day Service is also measured in business days. For example, an order placed on Thursday will arrive on Monday, and an order placed on Friday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Exceptions and delays: FedEx provides reliable on time service (far better than the post office). However, as all transportation is subject to delay due to weather or other factors, neither FedEx nor ATB can absolutely guarantee on time delivery of any package.
- Priority Mail is just a little bit more predictable than standard mail. Typical shipping times are 3-4 days to the west coast or midwest, and 5-6 days to the east coast. However, if it does not arrive on time there is nothing we can do about it.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- APO and FPO military addresses are considered US addresses regardless of the country in which you serve. Please enter United States as your country and your APO/FPO zip code in that box.
- Standard International shipping options and costs are displayed on the checkout page once you have entered your order. Please note that many countries charge various taxes and duties when you receive your order. These taxes are NOT determined or collected by us and so are NOT included with your shipping total at time of checkout. If your shipment can be marked in some way to help with these matters, please let us know in the "comments" box of the checkout page. If you do not pay the duties and taxes associated with your order or refuse your package for any reason, we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping to your location and the cost to return the order to our warehouse.
- We strongly recommend FedEx for all international shipping. Choosing FedEx shipping is the only way to guarantee your order will be successfully delivered.
- Freight Forwarders are a safe and economical method of shipping larger orders (over 50 kg). If you do not currently use a freight forwarder, please ask us to recommend one which serves your area.
- If you would like your package marked in a specific way to help it clear your country's customs, please note your request in the comments section of the checkout form.
Featured positive reviews:
My Aviation Journey
HI Fellow aviation tech students,
I purchased the workbooks last week to help me with my studies and improve my understanding on aviation tech work like never before. I should have bought them long ago but now that I have I feel so much more confident in taking the tests and finishing my A&P. The workbooks are great and are vital to a thourough and well rounded education in this field or any other element of aviation. Aircraft Technical co has put the very best in their products and the top review teams who contribute the very finest knowledge in the industry right here in all their aviation education materiels. Thank you ATBCo., David Waters, Phelps, N. Y.