For CH750 builders that are considering the Jabiru 3300 aircraft engine. This video was filmed on location at Can-zac Aviation, Ontario, Canada, under the direction of Mark Townsend, the Canadian Zenith distributor. The purpose of this presentation is to demonstrate how to install the 3300 engine on a Zenith Ch750 using the firewall forward components supplied by Jabiru USA. The Jabiru 3300 provides an exciting alternative to other engine possibilities in this aircraft. With this video DVD, you can watch and learn how to install and hookup the components needed for a reliable installation.
- Engine crate unpacking and contents: Handling/removing the engine from the crate; explanation of components included in the firewall forward kit.
- Engine Mounting techniques: Observe and understand special considerations for mounting the engine on the 750 airframe: engine mount to firewall alignment, engine onto the mount itself. Rubber engine mount hardware: male-female part direction is important.
- Prop flange removal/installation: The prop flange length needed on the CH 750 requires removing/replacing the factory installed prop flange.
- Oil Filter/Cooler: Installation of the oil cooler and the requisite connections are essential for proper operation. The oil cooler needs to occupy a specific location in the cowl. Plumbing is demonstrated using the popular aero hose and connections.
- Muffler: The Jabiru supplied muffler provides the necessary heat muffs for both cabin heat and carburetor heat. Location on the firewall for mounting airbox components is shown.
- Cowl: The cowl requires some trimming for the variations in aircraft configurations. A cowl fitting is demonstrated.
- Air Ducts: The key to proper cooling is the installation and customization of the fiberglass air ducts on each bank of cylinders.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 2 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday-Friday (except holidays) are shipped out the same day. FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day, and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) for same day shipping.
Shipping Within the USA
- Standard shipping options for all U.S. addresses are your choice of FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, and U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
- Free Shipping in Continental US on retail orders over $150 is by standard mail (USPS) for residences and FedEx Ground for commercial addresses. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders.
US Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground is a fully traceable and fully insured service with times and costs about the same as Priority Mail. We recommend FedEx Ground for all shipments so your package will arrive on a timelier basis and in good condition.
- FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time for same day shipping. As with all FedEx services, it is fully traceable, insured, and will arrive on a timely basis in the best packaging available.
FedEx Service Explanations
- Standard Overnight delivers the next business day (Mon-Fri, except holidays and weekends) at the time of day when your FedEx driver normally serves your shipping address.
- 2nd Day Service is also measured in business days. For example, an order placed on Thursday will arrive on Monday, and an order placed on Friday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Exceptions and delays: FedEx provides reliable on time service (far better than the post office). However, as all transportation is subject to delay due to weather or other factors, neither FedEx nor ATB can absolutely guarantee on time delivery of any package.
- Priority Mail is just a little bit more predictable than standard mail. Typical shipping times are 3-4 days to the west coast or midwest, and 5-6 days to the east coast. However, if it does not arrive on time there is nothing we can do about it.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- APO and FPO military addresses are considered US addresses regardless of the country in which you serve. Please enter United States as your country and your APO/FPO zip code in that box.
- Standard International shipping options and costs are displayed on the checkout page once you have entered your order. Please note that many countries charge various taxes and duties when you receive your order. These taxes are NOT determined or collected by us and so are NOT included with your shipping total at time of checkout. If your shipment can be marked in some way to help with these matters, please let us know in the "comments" box of the checkout page. If you do not pay the duties and taxes associated with your order or refuse your package for any reason, we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping to your location and the cost to return the order to our warehouse.
- We strongly recommend FedEx for all international shipping. Choosing FedEx shipping is the only way to guarantee your order will be successfully delivered.
- Freight Forwarders are a safe and economical method of shipping larger orders (over 50 kg). If you do not currently use a freight forwarder, please ask us to recommend one which serves your area.
- If you would like your package marked in a specific way to help it clear your country's customs, please note your request in the comments section of the checkout form.