For CH750 builders that are considering the Rotax 912 engine. This video was filmed on location at Can-zac Aviation, Ontaio, Canada, under the direction of Mark Townsend, the Canadian Zenith distributor. The purpose of this presentation is to demonstrate how to install the popular 912 engine on a Zenith Ch 750 kit using the firewall forward components supplied by Zenith Aircraft. The Rotax 912S provides an exciting alternative to other engine possibilities in this aircraft. With this video you can watch and learn how to install and hookup the components needed for a reliable installation.
This DVD video demonstrates the following topics:
- Engine Mounting Techniques: Observe and understand special considerations for mounting the engine on the 750 airframe. Techniques for drilling and aligning the mounting hardware is shown.
- Water Pump Outlet Alignment: The water pump outlet on the engine may have to be re-positioned from its default location for proper routing of the cooling hoses. Careful heating of the housing is required to make this adjustment. This procedure is demonstrated.
- Oil and Water radiator installation: Installation of the oil cooler and water radiator is shown with the requisite hose fittings and connections. Proper routing of the hoses is essential.
- Firewall components: Components that mount to the firewall are located and described on the video. These include the throttle mechanism, oil tank, recovery bottle, and battery. Also, suggestions for the fuel system components (gascolator) are made and show.
- Cowl: The cowl is fitted to the aircraft with an explanation of the trimming process. This includes demonstrating the need for proper prop hub clearance and alignment.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 2 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) Monday-Friday (except holidays) are shipped out the same day. FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day, and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) for same day shipping.
Shipping Within the USA
- Standard shipping options for all U.S. addresses are your choice of FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, and U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
- Free Shipping in Continental US on retail orders over $95 is by standard mail (USPS) for residences and FedEx Ground for commercial addresses. Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders.
US Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground is a fully traceable and fully insured service with times and costs about the same as Priority Mail. We recommend FedEx Ground for all shipments so your package will arrive on a timelier basis and in good condition.
- FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express Saver requests must be placed by 1 PM Mountain Standard Time for same day shipping. As with all FedEx services, it is fully traceable, insured, and will arrive on a timely basis in the best packaging available.
FedEx Service Explanations
- Standard Overnight delivers the next business day (Mon-Fri, except holidays and weekends) at the time of day when your FedEx driver normally serves your shipping address.
- 2nd Day Service is also measured in business days. For example, an order placed on Thursday will arrive on Monday, and an order placed on Friday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Exceptions and delays: FedEx provides reliable on time service (far better than the post office). However, as all transportation is subject to delay due to weather or other factors, neither FedEx nor ATB can absolutely guarantee on time delivery of any package.
- Priority Mail is just a little bit more predictable than standard mail. Typical shipping times are 3-4 days to the west coast or midwest, and 5-6 days to the east coast. However, if it does not arrive on time there is nothing we can do about it.
- Other shipping methods are available upon request. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- Your order may be shipped on your own FedEx account. Please note your request on the comments section of the checkout form or give us a call.
- APO and FPO military addresses are considered US addresses regardless of the country in which you serve. Please enter United States as your country and your APO/FPO zip code in that box.
- Standard International shipping options and costs are displayed on the checkout page once you have entered your order. Please note that many countries charge various taxes and duties when you receive your order. These taxes are NOT determined or collected by us and so are NOT included with your shipping total at time of checkout. If your shipment can be marked in some way to help with these matters, please let us know in the "comments" box of the checkout page. If you do not pay the duties and taxes associated with your order or refuse your package for any reason, we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping to your location and the cost to return the order to our warehouse.
- We strongly recommend FedEx for all international shipping. Choosing FedEx shipping is the only way to guarantee your order will be successfully delivered.
- Freight Forwarders are a safe and economical method of shipping larger orders (over 50 kg). If you do not currently use a freight forwarder, please ask us to recommend one which serves your area.
- If you would like your package marked in a specific way to help it clear your country's customs, please note your request in the comments section of the checkout form.