Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Buyer's Guide, Part 3
- 10 2014 Rotorcraft Buyer’s Guide: Essential knowledge for choosing and flying Experimental rotors. By Roy Beisswenger
- 16 Rotorcraft Quick Reference: A brief overview of available kit rotorcraft for 2014. Compiled by Richard VanderMeulen and Omar Filipovic
- Flight Reports
- 4 Alpi Pioneer 400T: Pioneering spirit–Italian design. By Geoff Jones.
- Builder Spotlight
- 18 Flying Both Sides: When it comes to WW-I aircraft, Airdrome Aeroplanes shows no favorites. By Scott M. Spangler.
- 24 Champions: We talk with Grand Champion builders about building some of the finest airplanes in the world. By Dan Horton.
- 32 Homebuilt O2: Do-it-yourself oxygen systems for when the air gets thin. By Eric Stewart.
- 38 Garmin GTR 200: An audio solution on a budget. By Paul Dye.
- 40 Error Chain: Nowhere to go—lessons learned from crashing an RV-10. By Jeremiah D. Jackson.
- 65 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 73 Ask the DAR: Changing aircraft model type and how DARs set operating limitations. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 45 Maintenance Matters: Holding it all together—an introduction to aircraft fasteners. By Dave Prizio.
- 50 Practical Electrical: What’s all this master switch stuff anyhow? By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 49 Maintenance Matters: The tale of the scale reveals the truth. By Dave Prizio.
- 74 Home Shop Machinist: Garage shop on steroids. By Bob Hadley
- Shop Tips
- 53 Marking a Constant Gap: by KITPLANES® staff.
- Designer's Notebook
- 77 Wind Tunnel: The truth about trimtabs. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 3 Editor’s Log: The chain. By Paul Dye.
- 54 The Dawn Patrol: Blood on the sock, 2013. By Dick Starks.
- 60 Alternative Energies: The inventive Mr.'To.By Dean Sigler.
- Kit Bits
- 2 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue August 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2012
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66