Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Engine Buyer’s Guide, Part 1
- 16 2014 Engine Buyer’s Guide: Conventional engines—purpose-built for flight. By Tom Wilson.
- Flight Reports
- 6 On the Prowl: Aerobatic Panther—the new cat in town. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 30 Sport Class 2013: Experimentals kick it up a notch at Reno! By Tom Wilson.
- 38 Engine Build School: Class is in session at Superior Engines—Part 1. By Omar Filipovic.
- 44 Error Chain: It got very quiet! By Paul Dye.
- 48 How the Pros Do It: A visit to Maule Aircraft. By Dan Horton.
- 66 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 73 Ask the DAR : Repairman certificate, test-flight areas. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 52 Metal Magic: Blocking and roughing. By Mark Lynn.
- 61 Maintenance Matters: Changing your oil. By Dave Prizio.
- 74 Home Shop Machinist: Kermit Weeks Hangar—EAA’s home shop. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Aero‘lec trics: Lights on the radiator. By Jim Weir.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Conventional? By Paul Dye.
- 5 What’s New: Vizion—TruTrak Flight Systems’ new autopilot. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 58 Down to Earth: Making wave work for you. By Amy Laboda.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue April 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2012
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66