Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Buyer’s Guide
- 24 2019 Homebuilt Aircraft Directory:So many airplanes, so little time. With over 1000 aircraft to choose from, you’ll find a project that’s right for you. Introduction by Paul Dye. Directory compiled by Omar Filipovic.
- 25 What Our Authors Are Building and Flying: You know their names, now see their planes. As you browse through the guide, learn how 10 of our regular contributors chose their own experimental aircraft.
- 26 Online Buyer’s Guide Access: Want to learn more about the aircraft in our print directory? You’ll find complete details in our online buyer’s guide.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Bond…Click Bond: Building a better nut plate. By Paul Dye.
- 14 So You Want to Buy a Used Homebuilt? It’s not always as easy as it seems. By Lance Hooley.
- 18 Breaking In an Engine on the Ground: Can you do that? By Michael Leigh.
- Shop Talk
- 76 Plane and Simple: Making interior cuts in sheet metal. By Jon Croke.
- 78 Maintenance Matters: Differential compression test. By Dave Prizio.
- 88 Home Shop Machinist: Dialing in with test indicators. By Bob Hadley.
- 92 Aero ’Lectrics: The other Oshkosh (part II). By Jim Weir.
- 103 Unairworthy: Burnt intake hose. By Vic Syracuse.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 100 Wind Tunnel: Design process—wing size and stall speed. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Rites of passage. By Paul Dye.
- 84 Checkpoints: Bad building practices. By Vic Syracuse.
- 102 Rear Cockpit: Flying glass. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 95 List of Advertisers
- 96 Builders’ Marketplace
- 104 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineSept 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT