Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
- Annual Engine Buyer’s Guide, Part 2
- 32 2014 Alternative Engine Buyer’s Guide: Converted for flight. By Patrick Panzera.
- Flight Reports
- 22 Those Wright Brothers are at it again: The original homebuilt. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Northward Ho! Alaska and back in a plansbuilt Sonex. By Robert E. Barber.
- 18 Engine Build School: Class is in session at Superior Engines—Part 2. By Omar Filipovic.
- 38 Wooden Props: While composite props are making in roads, the century-old technology of wood more than holds its own. By Paul Bertorelli.
- 46 How the Pros Do It: The visit to Maule Aircraft continues. By Dan Horton.
- 49 Error Chain: Bubble, Bubble, Boil…and Trouble! Vapor lock stops a Lycoming during Phase 1 testing. By Bill Repucci.
- 65 CompletionS: Builders share their successes.
- 73 Ask the DAR: KR-2 as LSA, Overweight Ultralights, Pre-cover Inspections. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 52 To Bead or Not to Bead? There is no question. By Dan Horton.
- 56 Maintenance Matters: Give yourself a brake! By Dave Prizio.
- 62 Practical Electrical: Battery facts and fables for the aircraft builder—Part 1. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 77 Aero ’lectrics: That’s why we call them sparkies. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 64 Easy Wire Identification: By Gil Alexander.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Aeroelasticity. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: History. By Paul Dye.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
eBook File Description:
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66