EASA Aviation Legislation
for Aircraft Maintenance
EASA Part 66/147 compliant Module 10 on EASA aviation legislation for the aviation maintenance technician for B1 and B2 aircraft maintenance certification. Includes two year free revision service.
Newly revised 2017 edition updates several sections and adds Part T
This book teaches what is required by EASA for B1 and B2 knowledge testing and typical of the curricula offered within EASA certified 2 year Part 147 programs.
For schools and students first exploring the EASA system from non-EASA NAAs, this is also a great way to obtain an initial overview of EASA, its structure, and its differences from more familiar regulatory systems.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Role of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Role of the European Commission; Role of EASA; Role of member states and national aviation authorities; Regulation (EC) 216/2008 and its implementing regulations 1702/2003 and 2042/2003.
Detailed understanding of Part 66.
Approved Maintenance Organizations
Detailed understanding of Part 145 and Part M Subpart F.
General understanding of the air operator certificates; operator's responsibilities regarding airworthiness and maintenance; aircraft maintenance programs; documents to be carried on board; aircraft placarding.
Certification of aircraft parts and appliances
General understanding of Part 21 and EASA certification specs CS-23, 25, 27, and -29; certificates of airworthiness; certificates of registration; noise certificates; weight schedule; radio station license and approval.
Detailed understanding of Part 21 provisions related to continued airworthiness
National and International Requirements
Maintenance programs, checks, and inspections; master minimum equipment lists, dispatch deviation lists; test flights; ETOPS maintenance and dispatch requirements; all weather operations; category 2/3 operations.
The purchase of this manual includes a free two year revision service subscription. To enter your subscription, simply click into the web page listed on the first page of the book and enter your name and email. For two years, if any change or update occurs in this book, you will receive by email a free printable .pdf file of those pages that were revised.
- ...from the 'regulatory - A&Ps' Category
- > EASA Aviation Legislation for Aircraft Maintenance
- > FAR AMTs in print
- > AC 43.13 1B/2B Acceptable Methods
- > Part 145 Certified Repair Stations
- > Aircraft Logbook - Hard Cover
- > AMT Logbook
- > Aviation Reference Library - CD
- > Engine Logbook - Hard Cover
- > Engine Logbook - Soft Cover
- > Propeller Logbook
- ...from the 'EASA Part 66' Category
- > Propellers for Aircraft Maintenance
- > Materials and Hardware for Aircraft Maintenance
- > Electrical Fundamentals for Aircraft Maintenance
- > Mathematics for Aircraft Maintenance
- > Piston Engines for Aircraft Maintenance
- > Electronic Fundamentals for Aircraft Maintenance
- > B2 Avionics Study Set
- > Electronic Fundamentals for Avionics Mechanics
- > Digital Techniques for Aircraft Maintenance
- > Aircraft Structures and Systems for Avionics Maintenance
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66