Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Reader Review
- 6 Vortex M912 Gyroplane: Low, slow...and fun! By Karl Storjohann
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Building the Bearhawk LSA: The start of a long, enjoyable tale. By Ken Scott.
- 18 Get a Grip! Choices in the stick grip market. By Tom Wilson.
- 26 Heat Shields: Protecting your cowling from excess heat. By Eric Stewart.
- 31 How the Pros Do It: Jim Kimball Enterprises-building the better biplane. By Dan Horton.
- 36 Error Chain: Bubble, Bubble, Boil…and Trouble! Vapor lock stops a Lycoming during Phase 1 testing. By Bill Repucci.
- 42 Error Chain: First flight surpise! Canopy-closed and latched? By Mike Newall.
- 44 All about Avionics: Panel upgrades-planning the project. By Stein Bruch.
- 73 Ask the DAR: Operating limitations, selling a homebuilt, aircraft that can’t be registered. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 48 Maintenance Matters: Look beyound the starter motor to solve starting problems. By Dave Prizio.
- 55 Home Shop Machinist: DIY safety wire drilling. By Bob Hadley.
- 58 Practical Electrical: Battery facts and fables for the aircraft builder—Part 2. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 77 Aero ’lectrics:The ultimate ground plane. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 64 Easy Wire Identification: By Gil Alexander.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Aeroelasticity II-aileron flutter. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Eye’s on. By Paul Dye.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2012
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2010
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66