Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- PHANTOM RACER: ONE FAST BIPLANE
- Flight Review
- 6 TURBINE LEGEND: Letís celebrate the return of some very fine whine. By Doug Rozendaal.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 EVALUATING AIRCRAFT: How to test-fly an airplane and decide if itís right for you. By Paul Dye.
- 24 ADS-B: THE FINAL LAP. The real deadline is upon us for ADS-B; are you ready? By Dick Sunderland.
- 32 BIPLANE GOLD: Phantom dominates biplane pylon racing by harnessing traditional homebuilding talent. By Tom Wilson.
- 42 BUILDING THE BEARHAWK LSA: What could possibly go wrong? By Ken Scott.
- 46 ITíS DA BOM! Levil Aviation puts pitot-static, AHRS, GPS, ADS-B In, and their power source under your wing. By Paul Dye.
- 50 ERROR CHAIN: Itís what you donít know thatíll kill you. Or, how to be lucky and dumb. By Jeremy Solomon.
- Shop Talk
- 49 UNAIRWORTHY: Loose tail attach bolt. By Vic Syracuse.
- 53 HOME SHOP MACHINIST: Magnification. By Bob Hadley.
- 62 MAINTENANCE MATTERS: Engine overhaul part 1ó evaluation and removal. By Dave Prizio.
- 72 AERO íLECTRICS: Antennas according to Jim (chapter 1). By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 31 EASY BLUE PLASTIC FILM REMOVAL: By Lance Campbell.
- Designerís Notebook
- 76 WIND TUNNEL: Design processólanding gear. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 EDITORíS LOG: Crew change. By Paul Dye.
- 56 BUILDING TIME: The usual suspect, part 1: the misfire. By Kerry Fores.
- 58 CHECKPOINTS: Doís and doníts of aircraft building, part 2. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 REAR COCKPIT: Silent running. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Buildersí Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Flight Review
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT