Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Report
- 6 Sling Goes Big: Four-seat homebuilt crosses the Atlantic to show its stuff. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Thirty Years of KITPLANES®: Helping build better flying machines—and growing the community. By Paul Dye ,Dave Martin, Marc Cook, and Chuck Preston.
- 23 Polish Makes Perfect: How to polish your plane. By Eric Stewart.
- 28 Up With Smoke: Installing a smoke system to make your markin the sky. By Luca “Luke” Perazzolli.
- 34 AKIA Industry Insights: Advice to designers and one designer’s response. By Richard VanGrunsven.
- 38 All About Avionics: Planning a major panel upgrade. By Stein Bruch.
- 44 Error Chain: Some days, it’s the little things. By James E. Clark.
- 44 All about Avionics: Panel upgrades-planning the project. By Stein Bruch.
- 47 How the Pros Do It: Ripley Air—small shop with clever ideas. By Dan Horton.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Missing operating limitations, adding new instruments and an autopilot. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 53 Metal magic: So you want to get into metal shaping? By Mark Lynn.
- 60 Maintenance Matters: Wheel bearing service—easy add-on to a brake job. By Dave Prizio.
- 65 Home Shop Machinist : 3D printing. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Practical Electrical: Battery facts and fables—lithium considerations. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Under the cowl. By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints : Along the way…By Vic Syracuse.
- 75 Down To Earth: Born again. By Amy Laboda.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66