Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Javron Super Cub: As close as you can get to a PA-18 in a kit. By Dave Prizio.
- Builder Spotlight
- 12 Juggling the ADS-B Options: Things to consider before writing the check. By Dick Sunderland.
- 20 Emergency Parachutes: A safety net you can wear.By Bruce Eicher.
- 28 Hand Propping an Aeroplane: Or, an introduction to “A Farewell to Arms.” By LeRoy Cook.
- 36 Build Your Own Stall-Warning Device: Certified aircraft have had them for decades—but not Experimentals.By Michel Suire.
- 40 Engine Theory: Engine Cooling—Avoiding Meltdown.Understanding the differences between air-and water-cooled engines. By Tom Wilson.
- 66 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Confusion about FAA Form 8130-12, replacing the 2-inch Experimental placard, selling an engine. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 32 Replacing Baffle Seals: They won’t last forever, but are critical for proper engine cooling. By Paul Dye.
- 38 Tips from The New Guy: Helpers. By David Boeshaar.
- 50 Best Practices: Nuts and bolts. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Doodads. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Aero’Lectrics : Make it a current print. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 79 Dissolving Foam: By Paul Dye.
- Designer's Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Fixed-pitch props. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Weight watchers. By Paul Dye.
- 46 High-Desert Tales: Pure poison. By Elliot Seguin.
- 56 The Dawn Patrol:Carburetor confusion. By Dick Starks.
- 61 Checkpoints: Darwin in aviation. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
Global Rating: 5.00 from 1 reviews
|Doc 8071 Vol 3||Aug 16, 2011||swaminathan||new delhi de IN|
|excellent documentation. covers all testing aspects of ssr more...|
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66