Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Reno Racing
- 6 Fifteen Years of Speed Mods: An interview with Andy Chiavetta of Aerochia Aircraft Performance and Racing. By Eric Stewart.
- 14 Findlay’s Flyer: Improving the breed through the need for speed. By Tom Wilson.
- Builder Spotlight
- 22 Learning about Lycomings: Attending the Lycoming Service Class in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. By Paul Dye.
- 32 The Ins and Outs of Pre-buys: Don’t buy a used Experimental aircraft without one (Part 1). By Vic Syracuse.
- 40 Build Your Own Annunciator Panel: When you use an Arduino processor board, it’s easier than you think. By Tom Brusehaver.
- 35 Magnetos For Half VW Engines: Points to ponder at replacement time. By Dana Hague.
- 46 Error Chain: Intake valve failure—sudden engine problems lead to an unexpected landing under a 300-foot ceiling. By Bryan Jones.
- 74 Ask the DAR : Overweight LSA, paperwork confusion for a DAR inspection, converting an SLSA to an ELSA. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 56 Best Practices: Power tools make work go faster and better. By Dave Prizio.
- 62 Maintenance Matters: Building Aeroquip hoses.By Paul Dye.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Acrylic windshield restoration. By Bob Hadley.
- 66 Home Shop Machinist: Flats, keys, and slots.By Bob Hadley.
- 75 Aero’Lectrics: Multiple meters. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 60 Priming Tubes: By Larry Larson.
- Designer's Notebook
- 78 Wind Tunnel: Trim tabs. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Phase I done right. By Paul Dye.
- 52 Checkpoints: Props and ignition systems. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJan 2020
- > Kitplanes MagazineOct 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2019
- > Out of the Basement
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2020
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT