Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 RANS S-20 Raven: More than the sum of its parts. By Dave Prizio.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 EAA’s One Week Wonder: From a Zenith standard kit to the flight line in a week—and you can help. By David Gustafson.
- 18 Positively Negative: Modern electrically-intensive airplanes demand excellent grounding. By Tom Wilson.
- 24 Oratex Aircraft Fabric: Covering made easy. By Dan Horton..
- 30 Emmy and Sarah: Finding the perfect trainer. By Lewis Bjork.
- 34 I Want My ADS-B! Adding traffic and weather to a GRT EFIS. By James E. Clark.
- 38 Error Chain: Triple Whammy! By Richard VanGrunsven.
- 42 How the Pros Do It: Continental Mattituck Services—Continuing the tradition. By Dan Horton.
- 68 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 75 Ask the DAR: Using an Experimental for commercial photography, aircraft bill of sale. By Mel Asberry.
- 78 Aero’lectrics: Common courtesy. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Talk
- 53 Maintenance Matters: Swinging your compass. By Dave Prizio
- 57 Home Shop Machinist: Manifold destiny—3D printing a manifold. By Bob Hadley.
- Shop Tips
- 76 Hide the Hinge: By Eric Stewart.
- Designer's Notebook
- 63 Wind Tunnel: Aeroelasticit—Structure with a twist. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Accepting the risk. By Paul Dye.
- 47 Alternative Energies: Electric motors—State of the art. By Dean Sigler.
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: C-C-C-C-Coffee please!By Dick Starks.
- 66 Checkpoints: Do we really need all of these toys? By Vic Syracuse
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66