Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Still Young at 35: Van’s RV-4—a modern classic. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 20 The Spin Doctor: Craig Catto, master of fixed-pitch props.By Eric Stewart.
- 30 Tribute to a Homebuilt Legend: Understanding Paul H. Poberezny means understanding the history of homebuilt aircraft in the USA. By Amy Laboda.
- 35 All about Avionics: Panel Upgrades—making the cut. By Stein Bruch.
- 40 “Hello, Tech Support: I’m trying to build this airplane, but I have literally never even tightened a bolt in my life.” By Dave Forster.
- 48 Polishing Detail Work: Little things make a big difference in the final result. By Eric Stewart.
- 54 Attaching Wingtips: Use hinges instead of screws. By Mike Bullock.
- 66 As k the DAR : Service bulletin compliance, buying an aircraft with uncompleted flight testing. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 61 Home Shop Machinist: Reamer madness. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Aero’lectrics: Balun(rhymes with Alan). By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 76 Cleaning Fuel Injection Nozzles: By Dan Horton.
- Designer's Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Tail surface flutter. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: FOFUS—Fail Operational/Fail Safe.By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints: First flights. By Vic Syracuse.
- 64 Legalities: Selling a homebuilt. By Jerry Eichenberger.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66