Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 FLY IT LIKE YOU STOL IT! With 300 hp, Steve Henry’s incredible Just Highlander is too much fun! By Paul Dye.
- 16 VELOCITY U: You could probably figure out how to fly one on your own, but it wouldn’t be pretty. Velocity will show you how. By Paul Bertorelli.
- 22 BUYING USED—LONG-EZ: Construction workmanship varies greatly, so it pays to have experienced eyes look over your temptation before you succumb to its charms. By LeRoy Cook.
- 32 MIKE AND LAURA STARKEY’S RANS S-21: Part 3—The build begins “small.” By Laura Starkey.
- 40 ZENITH GOES VIRTUAL: When COVID hands you lemons, make lemonade by Zoom! By Kate O’Connor.
- 46 LEAKING LYCS: In truth, all engines can leak. Here’s how to deal with it. By Paul Dye.
- Shop Talk
- 56 MAINTENANCE MATTERS: Yearly condition inspection, part 1. By Dave Prizio.
- 62 HOME SHOP MACHINIST: Billet or weldment with off-axis turning? By Bob Hadley.
- 76 AERO ’LECTRICS: The solar HOG. By Jim Weir.
- 79 UNAIRWORTHY: Leaky static lines. By Vic Syracuse.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 70 WIND TUNNEL: Design process—planform effects on span loading and drag. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 EDITOR’S LOG: A hole where an airshow should be. By Marc Cook.
- 54 BUILDING TIME: The watch list. By Kerry Fores.
- 73 OUT OF THE BLUE: Airpark living. By Myron Nelson.
- 78 REAR COCKPIT: Going around. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 66 List of Advertisers
- 67 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 ARCHIVE: Looking back at the October 1994 issue.
- Builder Spotlight
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Out of the Basement
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2020
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT