Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Starduster Retrospective: The greatest Sunday-fly-to breakfast airplane ever. By Tom Wilson.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Touchscreen Shootout:Dynon and Garmin set new standards for Experimental and LSA avionics. By Larry Anglisano.
- 26 Wrap it up? Some of the most intriguing aircraft paint jobs out there aren’t paint anymore. By Amy Laboda.
- 30 Loss of N114DE : All we wanted was a couple of buffalo burgers, but we got to go swimming instead. By Dave Prizio.
- 34 The Plane-Builder’s Wife: My husband has a mistress—I know because I’ve seen them together! By Jean Gingell.
- 36 All About Avionics: Panel Upgrades—wiring your panel. By Stein Bruch.
- 42 Building a Hidden Oil Door Hinge and Latch: A different approach to a popular modification. By Brad Benson.
- 48 Shop Made Tools:If you can build an aircraft, you can easily make your own tools. By Dan Horton.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Avionics certification, ops lims for self-designed aircraft, house paint on Experimentals. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 53 Practical Electrical: Wire science. By Robert L.Nuckolls, III.
- 56 Maintenance Matters: Don’t call it an annual, but do it every year. By Dave Prizio.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Bandsaws—cutting through the clutter. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Aero’lectrics:Headset tester ŕ la Ferrari. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 66 Magnetic Bit Holder: By Kitplanes® Staff.
- Designer's Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel:STOL! By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Inspect, detect,correct. By Paul Dye.
- 45 Checkpoints: Condition inspections. By Vic Syracuse.
- 62 Legalities: Protecting the builder from subsequent owners. By Jerry Eichenberger
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue August 2011
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66