Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Backcountry Cub Special Operations Edition: Premeditation defines Paul Collins’ first project. By Scott M. Spangler.
- 14 Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience: Keeping Burt Rutan’s classic canards alive. By Dave Forster.
- 20 Front Seat in a Pietenpol: Low, slow, and good for the soul. By Tom Winter.
- 24 Engine Overhauls: A visit to Poplar Grove Airmotive. By Dan Dudley.
- 30 A Cautionary Tail: His Mong Sport was ready to fall apart, but there’s no way Jeff Rose could have known it. By Tom Wilson.
- 34 New Gear for an Old Plane: Building landing gear from scratch for a Starduster One. By Dana Hague.
- 42 Whole Airplane Parachutes: Should you install one on your ultralight or experimental? By Lisa Turner.
- 48 G3X Upgrade: Improving an already capable panel. By Bob Markert.
- 64 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Importing a Canadian experimental to the U.S., maintenance regs, Form 8000-3 confusion. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 52 Maintenance Matters: Aircraft maintenance records. By Dave Prizio.
- 56 Unairworthy: Loose jam nuts. By Vic Syracuse.
- 57 Plane and Simple: Double-duty band saws. By Jon Croke.
- 60 Home Shop Machinist: Home shop wheel-ee. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 The Creative Homebuilder: Make your own pull tester. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 73 Aero ’Lectrics: Three to get ready. By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: Design process—wing size. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Know your (operating) limitations. By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints: Sun ’n Fun musings and more. By Vic Syracuse.
- 60 Checkpoints: Improving the safety record. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Progress and the Red Baron. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOct 2019
- > 2015 Kitplanes Magazine Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Out of the Basement
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT