Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Cassutt 111M: The need for (affordable) speed. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 18 Record Breaker: Setting the round-trip USA aviation speed record in an RV-6A. By Jeremiah D. Jackson.
- 22 Building Your Own Engine (Or Maybe Not): Adding a rotary engine to a Q2. By Lewis Bjork.
- 26 Air-to-Air Adventure: A photo mission with the pros. By Dan Horton.
- 31 Building Again: A plans resurgence? By Chad Jensen.
- 36 Seat Foam: Do it yourself for comfort and cost. By Eric Stewart.
- 66 ask the DAR: Applying for a repairman certificate, replacing a missing airworthiness certificate. By Mel Asberry.
- 73 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 42 Maintenance Matters: Alternator and voltage regulator problems. By Dave Prizio.
- 58 Home Shop Machinist: The lathey guy’s guide to work holding. By Bob Hadley.
- 63 Practical Electrical: Battery facts and fables—lithium lead-acid equivalency. By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 78 Aero’lectrics: Can you hear me? By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 48 Cabin Heat Plenum: Inexpensive solution to heat distribution. By Gary Jones.
- 62 Flush Rivet Removal: By Dan Horton.
- Designer's Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Critical flutter airspeed. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Fly low, fly fast—turn left! By Paul Dye.
- 51 Checkpoints: Those pesky inspections. By Vic Syracuse.
- 54 Alternative Energies: Motor controllers—making DC into AC. By Dean Sigler.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue April 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue May 2009
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2012
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2009
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66