Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Same Fun, Less Fuel: Glasair Aviation leads the way with new Diesel Sportsman 2+2. By Dave Prizio.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 A Record Mojave: The Mojave Experimental Fly-In adds record setting to the agenda in 2014. By Tom Wilson.
- 20 Fuel & Fire: Fuel injection and ignition, old school and new cool, same day, same dyno. By Dan Horton.
- 28 Empty Nest Syndrome: Looking for a new project to fill the shop. By Lewis Bjork.
- 30 Fix These Broken Wings! Repairing damaged sheet metal.By Katie Bosman.
- 36 Mistral Magic: Building a Glasair III with a Mistral rotary engine. By Paul Janssens.
- 42 Error Chain: Departure Stall! Good aircraft design and a bit of luck made it survivable. By Gary Knight and James Wiebe.
- 73 Ask the DAR: Converting an ultralight to ELSA, kit without a bill of sale, engine missing its data plate. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Maintenance Matters : Yearly condition inspections—the rest of the story. By Dave Prizio.
- 52 Home Shop Machinist: Tapping your inner thread.By Bob Hadley.
- 74 Aero’lectrics: A rust arrestor. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 55 Baggage Tie-Down Cleats: By Mike Starkey.
- 79 Landing Light Cutout: By David Paule.
- Designer's Notebook
- 77 Wind Tunnel: VTOL aircraft. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Got diesel? By Paul Dye.
- 56 Checkpoints: Touchscreen transition. By Vic Syracuse.
- 58 Alternative Energies: Making those final connections.By Dean Sigler.
- 62 The Dawn Patrol: Beware the numbers. By Dick Starks.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66