Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Super Duty! Zenith takes the STOL CH 750 up a notch. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
72 Ask the DAR : Major restoration of a 34-year-old Experimental,
fabricating an engine from raw materials. By Mel Asberry.
- 16 Building the Bearhawk LSA: The landing gear. By Ken Scott.
- 22 Covering a Replica of the spirit of St. Louis: A precise reproduction must have authentic fabric. By David Gustafson.
- 26 Making a Business out of a Metal Rod: Harmon Lange has made more landing gear legs than anybody. By Ken Scott.
- 30 Coming Back: Returning to the cockpit after a long absence. By LeRoy Cook.
- 34 A New Spin On It: Andrew Angellotti offers a new BoxDAQ and updated Featherweight air data probe. By Tom Wilson.
- 36 Easy Wheelpant Repair: Or how I stopped worrying and embraced fiberglass. By Paul Dye.
- 46 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: How to fabricate sandwich panels, part 3. By Eric Stewart.
- 51 SOS: A tongue-in-cheek look at acronyms and other vernacular used in aviation. By Myron Nelson.
- 65 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 43 The Creative Homebuilder: Gear-leg drill jig. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 44 Plane and Simple: Another method for transferring holes. By Jon Croke.
- 54 Best Practices: Controls. By Dave Prizio.
- 58 Home Shop Machinist: Welding. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero’Lectrics : iPower by the iBruteForce method. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Inadequate rudder stop. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tip
- 75 Worktable Suggestions: By David Paule.
- 77 Modifying Tools: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Design process, part 2—how high should you fly? By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: You don’t have to go. By Paul Dye.
- 52 Checkpoints: The best-laid plans. By Vic Syracuse.
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: Raising the misery bar. By Dick Starks.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Not me! By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT