TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- January 2014
- 2014 Plansbuilt Buyer's Guide, Sam LS: Retro look for Flying; The One- Two Punch; Trike to Dragger: Making the switch; Metal Magic: The English Wheel.
- February 2014
- 2014 Rotorcraft Buyer’s Guide, ALPI Pioneer 400T; Wind Tunnel: The truth about trimtabs;Garmin GTR 200: An audio solution on a budget:Error Chain: Nowhere to go; Ask the DAR.
- March 2014
- 2014 Engine Buyer’s Guide; On The Prowl:Aerobactic Panther; How the Pros do it: A visit to Maule Aircraft; Engine Build School: Class is in Section at Superior Engines-part 1.
- April 2014
- 2014 Alternative Engine Buyers Guide; Engine Build School - part 2; Wooden Props; Maintenance Matters:Give yourself a break; Northword Ho!: Alaska and back in a plansbuilt Sonex.
- May 2014
- Vortex M912 Gyroplane: Low, slow...and fun!;Get a Grip: Choices in the stick grip market;Straight and Narrow: Wheel alignment 101;All About Avionics: Panel upgrades-plannng.
- June 2014
- Sling Goes Big: Four-seat homebuilt crosses the Atlantic; Polish makes Perfect: How to polish your plane; Up with Smoke: Installing a smoke system;AKIA Industry Insights: Advice to designers.
- July 2014
- Rans S20 Raven: More than the some of it’s parts; EAA’s One week wonder; Hide the Hinge: Oratex Aircraft Fabric: Covering made easy; Emmy and Sarah: Finding the perfect Trainer; Alternative Energies.
- August 2014
- Still young at 35: Van’s RV-4 -a modern classic; The Spin Doctor: Craig Catto, master of fixed mixed props;Attaching Wingtips: Use hinges instead of screws; Cleaning Fuel Injection Nozzles.
- September 2014
- Cassutt 111M: The need for (affordable) speed; Record Breaker: Setting the round-trip USA aviation speed record in an RV-6A; Seat foam: Do it yourself for comfort and cost; Completions: Builders share their successes.
- October 2014
- Starduster Retrospective: The greatest Sunday-fly-to-breakfast airplane ever; The plane builders wife: My husband has a mistress; Magnetic Bit Holder; Wrap it up: Paint jobs that aren’t paint anymore.
- November 2014
- Same Fun, Less Fuel: Glasair Aviation leads the way with new Diesel Sportsman 2+2; Fix These Broken Wings: Repairing damaged sheet metal; Empty Nest Sydrome: Looking for a new project to fill the shop.
- December 2014
- 2015 Homebuilt Aircraft Directory: Overview of kit and plansbuilt fixed- wing aircraft and rotocraft; Inside Rotax; Souls On Board: Two. Roll Your Own Brake Fluid Pump System; Aero’lectrics
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2010
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2012
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue April 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66