Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- RANS S-21 Outbound
- Flight Review
- 6 RANS S-21 OUTBOUND: Great looks, easy to build, and a wide choice of engines. Is this the RANS you’ve been waiting for? By Dave Prizio.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 GARMIN’S NEW BUDGET NAVIGATORS: Just when we thought the stand-alone GPS navigator was dead, Garmin introduces two new ones aimed at lower budgets. By Larry Anglisano.
- 18 SAIL BY WIRE: Paulo Iscold’s Nixus sailplane debuts a fly-by-wire control system. By Eric Stewart.
- 26 FLYING TO ALL 50: With Hawaii and Alaska out of the way, I decided to visit the other 48 states. By David Lind.
- 34 GOOD VIBES: Dynamic prop balancing demystified. By Paul Dye.
- 40 THE MOST RELIABLE ENGINE: What is the most common cause of engine failure? It could be you! By Kerry Fores.
- 48 LET THERE BE LIGHT: Build your own mobile shop light tower. By John Stoll.
- Shop Talk
- 64 HOME SHOP MACHINIST: The jack hack. By Bob Hadley.
- 75 AERO ’LECTRICS: Franklin vs. Edison, Thomson, Millikan, et al. By Jim Weir.
- 79 UNAIRWORTHY: Missing labels. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tip
- 59 SCRAPE WITHOUT SCRATCHING: By Paul Dye.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 72 WIND TUNNEL: Design process—CG limits and tail size, part 2. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 EDITOR’S LOG: There’s always a way. By Paul Dye.
- 58 BUILDING TIME: Weigh and balance each addition. By Kerry Fores.
- 60 CHECKPOINTS: Do’s and don’ts of aircraft building. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 REAR COCKPIT: Twice the angst and what a cost! By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Flight Review
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineOct 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSept 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT