Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Turbine-Powered RV-10: New light turboprop engines are coming to Experimental/Amateur-Built aviation. By Amy Laboda.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Quick build—Behind the Scenes: A visit to the Bearhawk factory in Mexico. By Jared Yates.
- 22 Gas Vs. Diesel: Which Sportsman is best? It depends…By Ken Krueger.
- 28 Legalities of Fly-Ins: Fly-in season is coming up, but lawsuit season is year-round. By Jerry Eichenberger.
- 32 What’s in your POH ? You write the book, so make it worth reading. By Glen Salmon.
- 36 Crewing at Reno: A window into air racing.By Eric Stewart.
- 41 Experimental or Certified: Which one will work for you? By Gary Jones.
- 73 Ask the DAR : Non-builder maintenance, importing a kit from Canada, repairman certificate problems. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 44 Maintenance Matters: Smooth out your ride. By Dave Prizio.
- 62 The New Guy: Ten riveting tips. By David Boeshaar.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist : Basic edge treatments and deburring. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Aero’Lectrics: Electrical potpourri. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 61 Attaching A High Wing: By Dan Kerr.
- Designer's Notebook
- 56 Stressing Structure: Cable-operated aileron control system. By David Paule.
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Horizontal tail design. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Wither the washer? By Paul Dye.
- 48 Checkpoints : Go/no-go decisions. By Vic Syracuse.
- 50 Down to Earth: Harnessing the wisdom of the hive. By Amy Laboda.
- 53 Risky Business : Hot doggin’. By Sid Mayeux.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66