Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2015 Annual Engine Buyer’s Guide
- 16 Traditional and Conversion Engines: Choices have never been better or more plentiful. By Tom Wilson and Patrick Panzera.
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Backcountry Fox: Learning the secrets of mountain flying with Paul Leadabrand. By Paul Dye.
- 30 Getting a Good Start: Sonex T-Flight program. By Paul Dye.
- 39 Deciding What to Build: The more realistic you are, the better off you’ll be. By Brent Owens.
- 30 Still More Mistral Magic: Flying a Glasair III with a Mistral rotary engine. By Paul Janssens
- 42 GPS-Assisted Airspeed Calibration: Are your airspeed indications accurate? By James B. Dabney.
- 44 Insurance And Training: Just because you built it, doesn’t mean you’re ready to fly it. By Scott “Sky” Smith.
- 68 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 75 Ask the DAR: Pilot’s operating handbook, the most common builder error, and adding vortex generators. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Maintenance Matters: Taking care of your metal prop.By Dave Prizio.
- 58 The New Guy: Starting Your First Project. By David Boeshaar.
- 60 Home Shop Machinist: Fun with fly cutters. By Bob Hadley.
- Shop Tips
- 64 Static Prop Balancer: By Bob Hartunian.
- Designer's Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: Simple aerodynamic improvements with tape.By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Power to the people. By Paul Dye.
- 51 Risky Business: Preparing for flight test unknowns. By Sid Mayeux.
- 54 Checkpoints: Advice for flying in Alaska. By Vic Syracuse.
- 65 Legalities: Unique aspects of insurance for homebuilts. By Jerry Eichenberger.
- 78 Aero’lectrics: A sound decision. By Jim Weir.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66