Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Ray Hill’s Wag-A-Bond: The honest airplane. By Dan Horton.
- Builder Spotlight
- 12 Can You Hear Me Now? Communications for the Experimental pilot. By Paul Dye.
- 18 The Meredith Effect —Fact or Fiction? Can a properly ducted radiator offset all internal cooling drag and produce thrust? By Ross Farnham.
- 24 Fifties Fuse, Teeny Wings: Design and fabrication of a custom wing for a Formula 1 Cassutt. By Eric Stewart.
- 30 Nose Job! Adding an aluminum spinner to an RV-7. By Eddie Seve.
- 36 Building on the Past:Wag-Aero Group sustains an aviation era. By Scott M. Spangler.
- 40 Error Chain: Crankshaft seal blowout! By Karl Gashler.
- 68 Ask the DAR: Repairman certificate requirements, increasing gross weight, correcting inaccurate V-speeds. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 46 Maintenance Matters: Deal makers and deal breakers when buying a used Experimental. By Dave Prizio.
- 61 Practical Electrical: What’s all this reliability stuff anyhow? By Robert L. Nuckolls, III.
- 64 The New Guy: Wiring your Experimental aircraft.By David Boeshaar.
- 66 Home Shop Machinist: Countersinks. By Bob Hadley.
- Shop Tips
- 50 Quick Oil Change: By David Paule.
- 63 Marking Rib Centers: By Paul Dye.
- Designer's Notebook
- 58 Stressing Structure: Z-Brackets and the free-body diagram. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Ice! By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: By Paul Dye.
- 43 Risky Business: The dress rehearsal—in the shop and in the air. By Sid Mayeux.
- 51 Checkpoints: Fly-in gems. By Vic Syracuse.
- 54 The Dawn Patrol: I love a parade. By Dick Starks.
- 78 Aero’Lectrics: Regular regulations. By Jim Weir.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue November 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue August 2011
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66