Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Lightning Strike! Arion introduces the XS—more power,more fun. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 STOL Mods: How Short Can You Go? Valdez pilots are true experimenters. By Dave Prizio.
- 24 Loud, Clear, and Capable:PS Engineering PDA360EX. By Paul Dye.
- 28 Predicting Performance: John T. Lowry’s Bootstrap approach makes it easy to create performance charts for your pilot’s operating handbook. By Jared Yates.
- 36 Black Beauty: Construction of a custom wing for a Formula 1 Cassutt. By Eric Stewart.
- 44 FRED to Florida: After more than 50 years, Eric Clutton’s original prototype is still flying. By Geoff Jones.
- 68 Ask the DAR: NX numbers on older designs,logbook records, proving compliance with the 51% rule. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 58 Tube-No tching Made Easy : Tubemiter software creates perfect templates for fishmouths. By Jeff Point.
- 64 The New Guy: Tips for setting up shop. By David Boeshaar.
- Shop Tips
- 63 Marking Rivet Locations: By Paul Dye.
- Designer's Notebook
- 60 Stressing Structure: Margins of safety. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: How skin condition affects aircraft performance. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Making parts. By Paul Dye.
- 50 Risky Business: Unforeseeable risks in kit aircraft projects. By Sid Mayeux.
- 54 Checkpoints: Alternative engines. By Vic Syracuse.
- 66 Down To Earth: When the engine coughs (or worse),the creative mind gets cranking! By Amy Laboda.
- 78 Aero’Lectrics: A-april, come she will... By Jim Weir.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66