Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 8 SubSonex: The practical jet age arrives. By Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 28 1909 Blériot XI : A near-exact replica of the first airplane to fly across the English Channel. By Geoff Jones.
- 36 Finding Hidden Holes: Four methods that worked—and one that didn’t. By Ken Scott.
- 42 Full Inverted Pocket System: Extra storage for small carry-on items in an RV-8. By Bruce Eicher.
- 44 Error Chain: Panic! What do you do when you find yourself tumbling toward certain demise and none of the tools available seem to be working? By Elliot Seguin.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Additional Pilot Program, proving LSA eligibility, complying with the 51% rule. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 48 Aircraft Wiring: Electrical system overview. By Marc Ausman.
- 66 The New Guy: Shop safety tips. By David Boeshaar.
- 75 Home Shop Machinist: Cool tools for lathe work. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Aero ’Lectrics: Floobydust #2. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 67 Carving fiberglass the easy way: By Paul Dye.
- Designer's Notebook
- 62 Stressing Structure: Load distributions, part 1. By David Paule.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Jeremy Monnett. By Paul Dye.
- 6 What’s New: ATS Voyager—when you get serious about a borescope. By Paul Dye.
- 53 Down To Earth: Getting the spark right. By Amy Laboda.
- 56 Risky Business : Mission planning—in the air and hangar. By Sid Mayeux.
- 59 Checkpoints: Repair or replace? By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66