eBook File Description:
standard pdf ebook
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 18 Annual Aircraft Buyer’s Guide PART 1: The first of our two-part engine buyer’s guide focuses on traditional powerplants; by Tom Wilson.
- Flight Reports
- 6 Velocity V-Twin: The latest addition to the Velocity product line offers quiet comfort, solid performance and the security of that extra engine; by Doug Rozendaal.
- Builder Spotlight
- 30 Something Wild: We take a look at a complex, custom paint job from concept to completion; by Paul Dye.
- 40 Firewall Forward: Ignition Syst ems Magnetos and electronic ignitions: Which one’s right for you? By Dave Prizio.
- 47 Build It Better: Hope Is Not a Plan; by Paul Dye.
- Shop Talk
- 78 Aero ’lectricS: Let’s have a cold one; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: Understanding gyroscopic effects;by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Va-va-voom; by Mary Bernard.
- 5 W hat ’s NeW: Kitfox Aircraft offers two new engines for its kits and SLSA, Garmin introduces a new com radio series, and Rockwell debuts BenchJaws; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 50 Light Stuff : Building a better LODA; by Roy Beisswenger.
- 57 Free Flight: Launching on faith; by Paul Dye.
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: What’s this fascination with WW-I aircraft? By Dick Starks.
- 65 Alternative Energies: What to do while waiting for the 10X battery; by Dean Sigler.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 71 List of Advertisers
- 72 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66