Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Van’s RV-14: Roomy cross-country performance coupled with the capacity for gentleman’s aerobatics and quicker construction make for a nice package; by Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Bullish on Weight: Ly-Con’s lightweight Lycomings were developed in the Red Bull Air Racing circuit; by Tom Wilson.
- 23 Meet the Fokker, U.K. Style: A report on the E.111 Eindecker replica from the Western Front…in England; by Geoff Jones.
- 32 Sikorsky S-38 Project: Walter Treadwell has tackled a variety of homebuilt projects over the years, but this may be his most challenging yet; by Rick Lindstrom.
- 40 Firewall Forward: Cowls, Baffles and Intake Air Making air go where it needs to go; by Dave Prizio.
- 47 Dyno Testing: It’s not just for racers anymore; by Eric Stewart.
- 50 Build It Better: Building a Team; by Paul Dye.
- 73 Ask the DAR: ELSA commercial use, and transponders;by Mel Asberry.
- 74 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 78 Aero ’lectricS: The easiest project yet; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: The effects of thrust; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Guest Editorial: Another look at fuel-system testing; by Dave Prizio.
- 5 What’s NeW: Dynon ships new ADS-B “In” weather and traffic receiver for SkyView, Windblade introduces Inogen Aviator G2-1050, and Progressive Aerodyne to offer factory-built SeaRey; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 53 Free Flight: Go with the flow...; by Paul Dye.
- 57 Light Stuff : Flying, used to fly, never flew, could fly;by Roy Beisswenger.
- 60 Alternative Energies: Flying to save the oceans;by Dean Sigler.
- 64 Down to Earth: One more point of light in aviation’s future; by Amy Laboda.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2009
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2012
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue November 2011
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66