Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 2013 Rotorcraft Buyer’s Guide: Part 3
- Flight Reports
- 6 Titan 51 Revisited: If a real P-51 Mustang experience is out of reach, this updated replica fighter may satisfy some of that longing;by Doug Rozendaal.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 16 Garmin’s ADS-B WX: The GDL 39 receiver works well,but it doesn’t play with the most popular apps; by Jeff Van West.
- 26 Classic Caretaker: As the Fly Baby celebrated its 50th birthday, one builder preserved his affordable flier;by Scott M. Spangler.
- 32 Do-It-Yourself Ejection Seat: A resourceful pilot’s uplifting solution for extricating himself from a tight cockpit;by Ron Wanttaja.
- 37 When the Rooster Flies: One man’s dream is realized,with all its imperfections; by Geoff Jones.
- 40 The EAA HAC Grows: There’s lots of work in store for new and returning members; by Dave Prizio.
- 42 Firewall Forw ard: Controls and Brackets Connecting the pilot to the powerplant; by Dave Prizio.
- 47 Flight Testing: Use Phase I to truly get to know your airplane;by Paul Dye.
- 52 Build It Better: For Want of a Nail; by Paul Dye.
- 73 Ask the DAR: Panel modifications: major change? By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 77 Aero ’lectrics: Stuff to hang on the prop; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Why biplanes fell out of favor; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The theory of evolution; by Mary Bernard.
- 5 What’s NeW: Sunbeam light from AeroLEDs, dealer agreement for Titan EXP engines, Snap-on LED Hybrid Light and Pioneer Aircraft’s new grip; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 56 Free Flight: Building efficiently; by Paul Dye
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: What do you mean it can’t be done? By Dick Starks.
- 65 Alternative Energ ies: The prehistory of electric flight;by Dean Sigler.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue November 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue April 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue May 2009
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66