Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 10 Fisher Flying Products (With a new owner, fresh digs and a host of classic designs, the company is ready to move forward. Plus, we sample one staple: by LeRoy Cook.)
- 2012 Engine Buyer’s Guide
- 17 Engine Buyer’s Guide, part 1: (The first of our two-part engine guide focuses on traditional powerplants; by Marc Cook.)
- Builder Spotlight
- 26 Building as a Group: The Independence Five: These DH.2s are being constructed both together and alone; by Dean Sigler.
- 36 Headlong for Headers: How to design, build and test an ultimate exhaust system for the IO-540 Lycoming engine; by Tom Wilson.
- 43 Choosing Your Engine : Making that first engine decision is more complex than matching dash numbers; by Dave Prizio.
- 60 Free Flight: When is good, good enough? by Paul Dye.
- 65 The Dawn Patrol: Seagulls in Missouri? By Dick Starks.
- 74 Build It Better: What’s your Backup Plan? By Paul Dye.
- 77 Ask the DAR: The legality of salvage materials; by Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 78 Aero ’lectrics: ForeFlight for every flight; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 54 Wind Tunnel: Staying safe during taxi testing; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Guest Editorial: Building with a partner; by Dave Prizio.
- 5 What’s New: Garmin offers a training app for its GTN 750, Aerodata is available for Dynon EFISes and more; edited by Abby Ventzke.
- 7 Viewfinder: It all happens in Sandberg; by Marc Cook.
- 31 Wingtip to Wingtip: The joys of formation flying; by Dave Klages.
- 51 Alternative Energies: Keeping flying costs low: Motorgliders go electric, part 2; by Dean Sigler.
- 56 Light Stuff: Your European sport flying vacation; by Roy Beisswenger.
- Kit Bits
- 6 LETTERS
- 67 LIST OF ADVERTISERS
- 68 BUILDERS’ MARKETPLACE
- 80 KIT STUFF: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2012
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > 2018 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66