Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Annual Aircraft Buyer’s Guide, Part 2
- 6 Sling Shot: A South African LSA wonder with superb handling; by Marc Cook.
- Flight Reports
- 16 2013 Kit Aircraft Buyer’s Guide: It’s been a dynamic year in the kit aircraft market; by Mary Bernard and Suzanne B. Bopp.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Legal Eagle XL: An RV-6 owner discovers the simple pleasures of building and flying an airplane that rewards low and slow; by Sam Buchanan
- 28 Bearhawk LSA : Let there be light; by Jared Yates.
- 34 Firewall Forward: Ex haust Systems What to consider when going the prefab route or taking the DIY path; by Dave Prizio.
- 41 Flight Testing: Conducting the first flight; by Paul Dye.
- 51 Build It Better: Play by the Rules; by Paul Dye.
- 59 Maintenance Matters: Is it the magneto, or the sparkplug? By Steve Ells.
- Shop Talk
- 77 Aero ’lectrics: Airshows in style; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: When biplanes ruled; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Learning from nature; by Mary Bernard.
- 5 What’s NeW: Bogert Aviation introduces quick-drain oil valve probe, CubCrafters improves Carbon Cub SS, and MGL integrates Sandia Mode-C transponder with EFISes; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 62 Alternative Energies: 2012 Experimental Soaring Workshop; by Dean Sigler.
- 47 Light Stuff: Championship flying, Spanish style;by Roy Beisswenger.
- 54 Down to Earth: In case of danger, do you run from the storm? By Amy Laboda.
- 57 Free Flight: The five stages of EFIS education; by Paul Dye.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 68 List of Advertisers
- 69 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66