Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 10 Restoring the RV-1: It took a team of dedicated volunteers to get the original RV back into flying shape; by Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 22 Electronic Ignitions: Understanding what e-ignitions can and can’t do, part 1; by Tom Wilson.
- 28 Firewall Forward: Tools of the trade: Having the right tools makes installing your engine so much easier; by Dave Prizio
- 43 Engine Update: New life for old radials; by Marc Cook.
- 51 Build It Better: Show me the data! By Paul Dye.
- 75 Ask the DAR: Recurrent airworthiness inspections;by Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 78 Aero ’Lectrics: Ring, ring goes the bell; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: The pros and cons of two-control aircraft; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Days of future past; by Mary Bernard.
- 5 What’s New: World Aircraft Company introduces Vision LSA,Velocity Aircraft offers the V-Twin; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 6 Viewfinder: Electrics ascendant; by Marc Cook.
- 38 Tools for Homebuilders: We look at organizational tools that make managing your project easier, part 2;by Terry Edwards.
- 48 The Dawn Patrol: Farewell, McCullough. Alas, I knew thee well; by Dick Starks.
- 57 Alternative Energies: How green is my airplane; by Dean Sigler.
- 62 Free Flight: When good electrons go bad; by Paul Dye.
- 65 Light Stuff : Roadable (Light Sport) aircraft;by Roy Beisswenger.
- Kit Bits
- 4 LETTERS
- 69 LIST OF ADVERTISERS
- 70 BUILDERS’ MARKETPLACE
- 80 KIT STUFF (Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.)
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66