Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Ahead of its Time and Keeping Pace: The BD-4 flies into its sixth decade. By Scott M. Spangler.
- Builder Spotlight
- 18 Paul’s House: A very special part of EAA history…and an unforgettable tour. By David Gustafson.
- 22 Getting Started on the GlaS tar Project: Starting on the wings and ordering more parts. By Dave Prizio.
- 28 Homebuilt Accidents—When the Prop Stops:Too many accidents start with a stoppage. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 34 Oshkosh’s Homebuilt Parking Crew: Bringing you safely to final stop…and off again. By Louise Hose.
- 40 Going Retractable: The ups and downs of retractable gear. By LeRoy Cook.
- 44 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design:Learning from the pros. By Eric Stewart.
- 66 Ask the DAR: SLSA max empty weight, sailplane condition inspections, licensing a RANS S-7LS as an ELSA. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 49 Unairworthy: Unlabeled lights. By Vic Syracuse.
- 50 Best Practices: Fabric covering. By Dave Prizio.
- 62 Plane and Simple: Riveting soft materials.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Interference. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 The Creative Homebuilder: Hardened steel mandrels for close-quarters dimple dies. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 73 Aero ’Lectrics: Weir’s wires. By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind Tunnel: Initial weights. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Blurring the line…By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints: A new rating and a new windshield. By Vic Syracuse.
- 60 Checkpoints: Improving the safety record. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: An inside look. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66