Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Durand Reinstatement: Planning a kit for the unique Mark V negative-stagger biplane. By Scott M. Spangler.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 NEXRAD for Kit Aircraft Drivers: A tremendous safety tool for wise, cautious pilots. By Myron Nelson.
- 22 Effect of Fairings on Speed: Reducing drag is aneconomical way to go faster. By Nigel Speedy.
- 26 Tricked-Out Tailwheel: T3 suspension system eliminates relaunches when touchdowns are a bit too firm. By Paul Dye.
- 34 Under New Management: EFII’s all-new electronic engine control system for Lycomings. By Tom Wilson.
- 41 Pioneer Mechanics in Aviation : A book by Giacinta Bradley Koontz. Reviewed by Bob Hadley.
- 42 Spars—The Heart of the Wing: Laying out the spar, part 2. By Paul Dye.
- 48 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design:Sandwich panels, part 5—a simple, accurate method for molding flanged parts. By Eric Stewart.
- 66 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 72 Ask the DAR : Repairman certificate eligibility, ELSA mods, flying at civil twilight, fuel cap engraving. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 53 The Creative Homebuilder: Make your own air-flowspeed control. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 54 Plane and Simple: Drilling in tight places. By Jon Croke.
- 56 Maintenance Matters: Three battery problems lead to accidents. By Dave Prizio.
- 60 Home Shop Machinist: Spline-al tap. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero ’Lectrics: Spread those sheets. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Throttle interference. By Vic Syracuse.
- Shop Tip
- 55 Magnet Clamps: By David Paule.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Design process, part 3—how fast? By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 77 Modifying Tools: By Larry Larson.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Perspective. By Paul Dye.
- 63 Checkpoints: Last action taken. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Layoffs, I’ve had a few. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2020
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineAug 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT