Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
Windows, Macintosh, iPad, and more
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Cygnet Distinction: Each of its unusual features serves a purpose. By Scott M. Spangler.
- Builder Spotlight
- 14 Building the Bearhawk LSA : Welding the fuselage. By Ken Scott.
- 18 Glastar Amphibian: Adding an O-540. By Cameron Fraser.
- 22 Project Management for Builders: Sometimes you need tools you won’t find in your toolbox. By Lynne Wainfan, Ph.D.
- 28 Off to Garmin School: Learning how to install the G3X Touch system. By Katie Bosman Krotje.
- 36 The Life of a Kit Airplane Factory Pilot: Roger Dubbert has flown over 10,000 demo flights. By LeRoy Cook.
- 41 Fuel Shutoff Valve: There’s more to an extended-range fuel system than just adding tanks. By Dan Kerr.
- 44 Error Chain: Prop governor failure. By Myron Nelson.
- 50 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Coupon testing, part 3. By Eric Stewart and Brian Paris.
- 64 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 66 Ask the DAR : Should A&Ps also get a repairman certificate, using multiple pilots for Phase 1 testing, putting E/AB wings on a certificated fuselage. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 48 Plane and Simple: Making paint stick. By Jon Croke.
- 54 Maintenance Matters: Replacing fuel and oil lines. By Dave Prizio.
- 61 Home Shop Machinist: Trail of crumbs. By Bob Hadley.
- 72 The Creative Homebuilder: Make your own back rivet set. By KITPLANES® staff.
- 75 Unairworthy: Leaking gascolator. By Vic Syracuse.
- 76 Aero’Lectrics: Do-it-yourself LED gauges. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 43 Drilling Straight Holes: By Paul Dye.
- 63 Nitrile Gloves: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Gyroplanes. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Shop memories. By Paul Dye.
- 58 Checkpoints: Lowering the risk. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: The instructor. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineAug 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineDec 2019
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT