Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Taildragger! The RV-14 many have been waiting for. By Paul Dye.
- 2016 Engine Buyer’s Guide
- 17 Decisions, Decisions, Decisions: There are plenty of choices to power Experimental aircraft. By Dan Horton
- Builder Spotlight
- 34 Repetitive Motion Injury: An unexpected consequence from building your own airplane. By Dan Kerr.
- 36 Light Aircraft Fuel System Design: Part 3—one type doesn’t fit all. By Ken Krueger.
- 74 Ask the DAR: One fuel gauge for two tanks, becoming the builder of record, converting a Europa to LSA. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 50 Aircraft Wiring: Top 10 wiring mistakes. By Marc Ausman.
- 56 The New Guy: Ten tips for buying airplane stuff online. By David Boeshaar.
- 58 Maintenance Matters: Repairing loose rivets.By Dave Prizio.
- 61 Home Shop Machinist: Perlage (or pearling)—the art of decorative spotting. By Bob Hadley. li>78 Aero’Lectrics: A switch in time makes noise. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 48 Organizing Rivets: By Larry Larson.
- 68 Quick-Drain O-Ring Change: By Bill Repucci.
- Designer's Notebook
- 44 Stressing Structure: Local crippling. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Prop momentum theory. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: What’s he gonna do next? By Paul Dye.
- 52 High-Desert Tales: Smoke. By Elliot Seguin.
- 65 Checkpoints: Panel upgrades. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue March 2011
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue November 2011
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue July 2011
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66