Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flying Lifestyle
- 6 Ten Years With A Time Machine: Life with a finished F1 Rocket. By Dave Forster.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Becoming a Test Pilot: Lessons learned from a Lancair Super Legacy and Dick Rutan. By Elliot Seguin.
- 22 Family Affair: Building a Legend Cub at the factory. By Mike Taylor.
- 28 The Motivated Builder: Building an airplane ranks right up there as one of the most existential things you can do in your lifetime. By Brent Owens.
- 34 So You Want to Get Paid to Build? How to makeyour homebuilding skills really pay off. By Eric Stewart.
- 38 Do-It -Yourself Aircraft Jacks: Having completed two basic welding courses, I was a solution looking for a problem. By Dave Smith.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Required placards, placing an Experimental in an S-Corp., licensing a KR-2 as an LSA. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 42 Aircraft Wiring: Understanding alternators and voltage regulators. By Marc Ausman.
- 57 Home Shop Machinist: Mike and Cal. By Bob Hadley.
- 60 Maintenance Matters: Safety wire and cotter pins. By Dave Prizio.
- 78 Aero’Lectrics: Revisiting the LED strip club. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 45 A One-Finger Hand: By William Rynone, Ph.D., P.E.
- Designer's Notebook
- 64 Stressing Structure: Load distributions, part 2. By David Paule.
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Getting it wrong. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: It’s about the people. By Paul Dye.
- 46 Risky Business: Checklists–giving the madness method. By Sid Mayeux.
- 49 Checkpoints: Sun ’n Fun musings. By Vic Syracuse.
- 52 The Dawn Patrol: You know you’re gonna get some, sooner or later. By Dick Starks.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2012
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66