Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Building the Thatcher CX5: An insider’s view into one of homebuilding’s best-kept secrets. By Glen Bradley.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 Promises, Promises: Remembering Jim Bede Sr. By Amy Laboda.
- 24 Vacuum Forming Leading Edges: Making long, straight bends in sheet metal is easier than you think. By Paul Dye.
- 28 Print Your Own Parts: Using a 3D printer to make an avionics fan shroud. By Dave Forster.
- 33 Speed Deburring: Why turn a hand crank when electrons work so cheap? By Ken Scott.
- 42 Separator or Condenser? Air-oil separators 101. By Dan Horton.
- 46 Aircraft Records and Logbooks: What’s required for Experimental/Amateur-Built Aircraft? By Owen C. Baker.
- 50 Engine Theory: Oil—lubing and cooling the source of thrust. By Tom Wilson.
- 67 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 74 Ask the DAR : Highlander gross weight increase, using certified parts in a plans built Cub. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 36 Shop Upgrades: Part 2—Keep it clean and organized. By Eric Stewart.
- 40 No Restrictions? Restrictor fittings that are easy to make. By Paul Dye.
- 60 Home Shop Machinist: Drill guide for canard install. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Aero’lectrics: Let’s stay current. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 66 Non-Marring Fluting Pliers: By Larry Larson.
- Designer's Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Blade inflow angle. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Our worst fears. By Paul Dye.
- 56 High-Desert Tales: Nuke it! By Elliot Seguin.
- 63 Checkpoints: Never too experienced to learn. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66