Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Marvelous Mustangs: Titan adds new engines and a B-style fuselage option to the T-51. By Patrick Panzera.
- Builder Spotlight
- 18 What is happening on the ADS-B Scene? A quick review as we move closer to the 2020 deadline. By Dick Sunderland.
- 24 What’s a Nice Guy Like You Doing in a Plane Like This? Making the transition from certified aircraft to Experimentals. By Todd DeVito.
- 32 S izing an Avionics Cooling Fan: How much is enough? By Norm Ellis.
- 38 Vortex Generators on an RV -8: Do they really make a difference? By Nigel Speedy.
- 48 Engine Failure! Are you prepared? By LeRoy Cook.
- 52 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design:Scale model structural testing. By Eric Stewart.
- 66 Ask the DAR: Increasing gross weight, adding IFR to operating limitations, transponder requirements. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 47 The Creative Homebuilder: Simple tools for setting smooth pop rivets. By KITPLANES® Staff.
- 56 Home Shop Machinist: Tube bender Model 3. By Bob Hadley.
- 60 Best Practices: Electrical, part 2. By Dave Prizio.
- 72 Aero’Lectrics: Verticality. By Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: Gyroplanes, part 3. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Failure of imagination. By Paul Dye.
- 64 Checkpoints: Fun in cold weather. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: The most necessary thing in aviation. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 67 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > 2019 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2019
- > KITPLANES Fabric Series
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66