Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Carbon Cub EX on Amphibious Floats: A new way to have fun with a Carbon Cub. By Dave Prizio.
- Builder Spotlight
- 12 Bendix and Beyond: Constant-flow fuel injection for Lycomings. By Dan Horton.
- 20 Audio Control Panels: We compare three models from Garmin and PS Engineering. By Larry Anglisano.
- 26 Check Your Six! Rearview mirrors for your homebuilt fighter plane. By Bruce Eicher.
- 29 Determining Engine Power: It’s easier than you think. By Kevin Horton.
- 42 Engine Theory: Ignition and engine management—taking control of the combustion process. By Tom Wilson.
- 52 Error Chain: Stuff happens! Things I’ve learned from Experimental aircraft. By David Domeier.
- 67 Ask the DAR : Registering without builder’s logs, adjustable prop on an LSA, incorrect N-number placement, repairman certificate for a rebuilt RV-6. By Mel Asberry.
- 68 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 36 Shop Upgrades: Part 1—do-it-yourself epoxy flooring. By Eric Stewart.
- 40 Build A Spark Plug Reistance Tester: Checking resistance is an important part of plug maintenance. By Michel Suire.
- 59 Home Shop Machinist: Material matters—aluminum. By Bob Hadley.
- 77 Aero’Lectrics: The great ADS-B. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 57 Marking for Cotter Key Hole: By Dan Horton.
- 76 Center-Drill Large Holes: By Larry Larson and David Paule.
- Designer's Notebook
- 48 Stressing Structure: Torque tubes and the shear modulus. By David Paule.
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Prop blade Mach. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The handshake. By Paul Dye.
- 55 Checkpoints: The magic of flying. By Vic Syracuse.
- 62 The Dawn Patrol: After all, this is a hobby. By Dick Starks.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineJuly 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66