Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Breesy - The Ultimate Open Cockpit
- Builder Spotlight
- 6 Something Different: Building a Breezy for the 21st century. By Scott M. Spangler.
- 14 Rabbit Holes: Conquering unforeseen challenges when building, flying, and maintaining an aircraft. By Myron Nelson.
- 24 When It’s Time to Throw That Landing Away: How to go around safely. By LeRoy Cook.
- 28 Induction Wave Propagation: Yet another way to increase engine volumetric efficiency. By Dave Anders.
- 36 Building the Bearhawk LSA: The noisy end. By Ken Scott.
- 40 The $250 Smoke System: Why buy a commercial system when it’s easy to roll your own? By Vince Homer.
- 46 Homebuilt Accidents—Evaluating Engines: Statistics show traditional certified engines have the best reliability. By Ron Wanttaja.
- 50 Electra-Glider: Converting a Strojnik S2A motorglider from gas to electric power. By Donald J. Berk.
- 56 Adjustable Jig Posts: An easy way to keep a wood jig in alignment. By Omar Filipovic.
- 72 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Preservative fogger. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero ’Lectrics: Hall of fame. By Jim Weir.
- 79 Unairworthy: Wrong nav lights. By Vic Syracuse
- Shop Tip
- 63 Rivet Gun Punch: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 73 Wind Tunnel: Design process—tail volume. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Get-there-itis. By Paul Dye.
- 59 Checkpoints: A continuing journey. By Vic Syracuse.
- 62 Building Time: What you don’t need to know can hurt you. By Kerry Fores.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Old airplanes, new pilots. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 68 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- Builder Spotlight
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJune 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineSeptember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes MagazineNov 2019
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- Flying Skills
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- training resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT