Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Review
- 6 Flying Legend’s Tucano Replica: If you can’t own an original, it’s the next best thing. By Luca “Luke” Perazzolli.
- Builder Spotlight
- 12 Built in Britain: The Light Aircraft Company’s Sherwood Ranger. By Geoff Jones.
- 18 ECO-nomical Autopilot: And now for an autopilot that’s completely different. By Paul Dye.
- 32 Stand-alone VHF Radios: Our market scan reveals plenty of models with advanced feature sets and space-saving designs. By Larry Anglisano.
- 44 Error Chain: Expectations—You don’t know what you don’t know. By Dave Holmgren.
- 50 Engine Theory: Oil system design—Exploring the components that keep your engine alive. By Tom Wilson.
- 67 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 74 Ask the DAR: Converting a Taylorcraft to E/A-B, rebuilding and modifying a Rans S-9. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 24 Fixing a Sticking Valve: It may not be overly complicated, but it’s not for the faint at heart. By Mike Bullock.
- 38 Firewall Layout: The chess game. By Paul Dye.
- 56 Best Practices: Choosing the right sealant. By Dave Prizio.
- 62 Home Shop Machinist: Counterbores. By Bob Hadley.
- 78 Aero’Lectr ics: Call me a taxi (light). By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tip
- 55 Right-Angle Deburring Tool: By Larry Larson.
- Designer's Notebook
- 75 Wind Tunnel: A bit about blades. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: On with the shows! By Paul Dye.
- 60 The Dawn Patrol: The dropped tool disastrophe. By Dick Starks.
- 64 Checkpoints: Back courses and billy goats. By Vic Syracuse.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine June 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66