Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 6 Supermarine Aircraft MK 26B: The 90% Spitfire captures the essence of what made the original so appealing, at a fraction of the cost; by Paul Dye.
- Builder Spotlight
- 20 Avidyne IFD 540: Leave your wiring tools in the drawer. Avidyne promises a new and advanced GPS navigator that will slide into your existing Garmin installation; by Larry Anglisano.
- 26 Bringing a Baby Great Lakes Back: A builder moves from original construction to restoration in preparation for airshow circuit work; by Ron Bearer Jr.
- 32 Firewall Forward: Oil Coolers and Oil Lines If your oil “loses its cool,” the rest of the engine is sure to follow; by Dave Prizio.
- 43 Flight Testing: Training for the mission; by Paul Dye.
- 52 Build It Better: Building to Requirements; by Paul Dye.
- 64 Maintenance Matters: Plexiglas play; by Steve Ells.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Sport Pilots, major changes and N numbers;by Mel Asberry.
- 75 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- Shop Talk
- 78 aero ’lectricS: Yes, Master; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 76 Wind TunneL: Lift and maneuvering; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: Venturing out; by Mary Bernard.
- 5 What’s NeW: Garmin’s GDL 39 receiver, Dynon’s D1 Pocket Panel and more; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 38 Alternative Energies: Chip Yates and the Flight of the Century; by Dean Sigler.
- 48 Light Stuff: The NTSB looks at Experimental/Amateur-Built aircraft; by Roy Beisswenger.
- 56 Down to Earth: The grand tour, U.S. style (in an RV-10);by Amy Laboda.
- 60 Free Flight: Dungeons and Clecoes; by Paul Dye.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2016
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineOctober 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine Individual Back Issues
- > Kitplanes Magazine January 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2016
- > Kitplanes Magazine Full Year CDs
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66