Kitplanes Magazine Issue
Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Flight Reports
- 8 Lockwood Super Drifter: An improved recreational design takes you back to simpler times; by Marc Cook.
- Builder Spotlight
- 25 Flight Testing: Planning your first flights; by Paul Dye.
- 32 Firewall Forward—Engine Mounts: Mounting the engine to the airframe, a small but important step; by Dave Prizio.
- 38 Electronic Ignitions: Part 2: A review of the electronic ignition marketplace; by Tom Wilson.
- 50 Build It Better: Knowing How It Works; by Paul Dye.
- 64 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 65 Ask the DAR : The 51% rule, data plates and rebuilding;by Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 77 aero ’lectricS: Hangar switch wringout; by Jim Weir.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 75 Wind TunneL: Frontal area and drag; by Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The future of SLSA/ELSA; by Mary Bernard.
- 5 What’s NeW: Full Lotus Floats has a new owner, Brightline has a new FLEX flight-bag system, and Victor Technologies offers a new multi-purpose welder; edited by Suzanne B. Bopp.
- 6 Viewfinder: The smart way down; by Marc Cook.
- 19 Rotax Factory Tour: Gone are the carburetors in favor of fuel injection and dual-channel ECUs on the new 912 iS; by Paul Bertorelli.
- 47 Light Stuff: Taking a commercial flight; by Roy Beisswenger.
- 54 The Dawn Patrol: Sharon’s combine service: no crop too tall; by Dick Starks.
- 57 Alternative Energies: Innovation infusion: high-end, fast, radical airplanes; by Dean Sigler.
- 66 Free Flight: Circling the cumulus; by Paul Dye.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience; by cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > 2017 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- > Kitplanes Magazine May 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMay 2018
- > Kitplanes MagazineAugust 2017
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > Kitplanes MagazineFebruary 2018
- > 2016 Kitplanes MagazineBack Issues
- > Kitplanes MagazineApril 2018
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft & systems
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66