Kitplanes Magazine eBooks are the complete issues in electronic format which you may read on your computer or any other compatible viewing device.
eBook File Description:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Clipped-Wing Kitfox
- Flight Review
- 6 Speedster Evolution: Kitfox Series 7 steps up to speed. By Scott M. Spangler.
- Builder Spotlight
- 16 How Long Will it Take to Build? Answers to homebuilding’s most difficult question. By Kerry Fores.
- 22 Making Progress on the GlaStar Project:Fixing the tail, installing the engine, and hanging the wings. By Dave Prizio.
- 26 Fly the High Road or the Low Road? How to choose the right altitude for every flight. By LeRoy Cook.
- 32 How To Sell Your Homebuilt Aircraft: Helpful tips for setting the price, finding a buyer, showing your plane, and protecting yourself from risk. By Lisa Turner.
- 38 Rapid Prototyping and Experimental Design: Wheel pants and gear fairings, part 2. By Eric Stewart.
- 46 Buying a Used Homebuilt: The pre-buy inspection—what is it and why do you need one? By Dave Prizio.
- 67 Completions: Builders share their successes.
- 68 Ask the DAR : Modifying different types of Light Sport Aircraft, updating Phase II operating limitations. By Mel Asberry.
- Shop Talk
- 55 Unairworthy: Missing operating limitations. By Vic Syracuse.
- 56 Plane and Simple: Make your aircraft look fantastic! By Jon Croke.
- 64 Home Shop Machinist: Cold heading a Phillips. By Bob Hadley.
- 76 Aero ’Lectrics: LED fairy tales. By Jim Weir.
- Shop Tips
- 31 Cleco Pads: By Larry Larson.
- 59 Fine Line Paint Masking: By Larry Larson.
- Designer’s Notebook
- 74 Wind Tunnel: Design process—CG limits and tail size. By Barnaby Wainfan.
- 2 Editor’s Log: The homestretch. By Paul Dye.
- 58 Building Time: Odds and observations. By Kerry Fores.
- 60 Checkpoints: Backup systems. By Vic Syracuse.
- 78 Rear Cockpit: Electric dreams. By Tom Wilson.
- Kit Bits
- 4 Letters
- 69 List of Advertisers
- 70 Builders’ Marketplace
- 80 Kit Stuff: Drawing on experience. By cartoonist Robrucha.
- ...from the 'KITPLANES Magazine' Category
- > Kitplanes MagazineJanuary 2018
- > KITPLANES Composites Series
- > KITPLANES Metal Series
- > Kitplanes Magazine February 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2017
- > Kitplanes Magazine July 2016
- > Kitplanes MagazineDecember 2017
- > Kitplanes MagazineMarch 2019
- > Kitplanes MagazineNovember 2018
- > Kitplanes Magazine Issue October 2015
- Pilot Ratings
- flight instructor
- unmanned systems
- CFI & FBO resources
- Flying Skills
- regulatory - flight
- VFR skills
- IFR & navigation
- professional skills
- communication / English
- sport flying
- aircraft systems and types
- operating handbooks
- avionics training
- flight safety
- A&P Training
- A&P text books
- A&P test aides
- A&P training kits
- professional resources
- instructor resources
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2
- EASA Part 66 CAT-A
- regulatory - A&Ps
- basic knowledge
- aircraft types and systems
- tools & hardware
- human factors - AMT